a'SPIRE'ation has come to Fruition !

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Got a call from FedEx freight this AM announcing that my Spires had arrived at the local Terminal, but since the lane leading back to my house can't accomodate a semi-trailer they would not be able to deliver untill next Tue ! Well I was within ten minutes of the terminal today so guess what went in the back of my truck !

They arrived in perfect shape, and in case anyone is interested I dealt with one of our Forum sponsors...DaVinci Media. Shawn was an absolute pleasure to work with, a good communicator and top notch expiditor ! I encourage all to give him an opportunity on your future purchases.

My initial listening is quite favorable, looking forward to more run-in time, but what is readily apparent is improved soundstage (both depth and width), noticeably better instrument placment. I suspect with 50-100 hrs the bass drivers will 'strut their stuff'

Attachments

• IMG_8205.JPG
    IMG_8205.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
Congrats Dave,

They arrived in perfect shape, and in case anyone is interested I dealt with one of our Forum sponsors...DaVinci Media. Shawn was an absolute pleasure to work with, a good communicator and top notch expiditor ! I encourage all to give him an opportunity on your future purchases.

Second the recommendation for Shawn and DaVinci Media.

Very nice.:music: I know you will like them. I to recommend Shawn at Da Vinci they are first class people there .

Congrats on the Spires! Dey iz sek-say!

Enjoy your new toys! :rocker:

get a garage sale reciever and let em run all day while you are at work..

If you need a cheap pioneer, pm me!

Dave, congratulations!

I would love to hear some comparisons vs. the Vantages when you are ready.

Enjoy!

Awesome that you were able to just go and get them. Usually they forget to call you....

More time to listen! Enjoy....

Congrats dave!

I'm sure you'll love these new speakers.

Now, that wall just behind them .... ;)

Placement

I have my Quest Z out about four feet from the wall behind them. I dont know what the Spires need but I would take them out about three feet and experiment from there. Mind you as they run in they will more than likely tell you to experiment with placement. Those amps look good.

Back