Another Chicago Gathering

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wayne,

could you post the list of music that you wrote down while we all there, I failed to take notes and would like to pick some of them up.
Burke.
I only wrote down 3 titles and I think you brought one of them.
True Sound Unprocessed Analog Recordings
Dave Brobeck ~ Live at Carneige Hall
Ennio Morricone ~ Peace Notes
Wayne, I can't understand how you can possibly find time to indulge your audio habit with a newborn in the house. Kudos to you for finding the time to enjoy your system.
Rich,
Been very lucky with this one, sleeps through everything, rarely makes a sound. The Chicago contingent was over most of the afternoon, and I'll bet none of them even heard him.
By the way, I think you definitely need to upgrade your amps.

Yeah I know, Gotta convince the wife I need to spend another 4 grand.:eek: Any Ideas?

Been very lucky with this one, sleeps through everything, rarely makes a sound.

Wow. That is lucky. I got just the opposite.

Yeah I know, Gotta convince the wife I need to spend another 4 grand.:eek: Any Ideas?

Ha. Good luck with that one. Perhaps you could tell her that you are the laughingstock of the forum with these obviously inferior amps and you just can't bear to get back online until you purchase a world class amplifier. Somehow I don't think Wilma will buy it though.

Of course, you could start by deciding on one pair of speakers and selling the other pair. Between that and selling your current amp, you might get most of the way there.

In addition to my namesake's first suggestion, I would try a box of her favourite chocs and a big bunch of flowers! :)

And don't forget: it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission... :devil:

And don't forget: it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission... :devil:

Just treat Wilma to a day at the spa and trade out the amps while she is there. Your equipment is all hidden in the cabinet anyway she will never notice.:D

Just treat Wilma to a day at the spa and trade out the amps while she is there. Your equipment is all hidden in the cabinet anyway she will never notice.:D

Wilma's like a Bloodhound, I'd never be able to pull it off.

Back