Built To Spill - You in Reverse

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowGEEZR

Reaction score
Artist - Built To Spill
Title - You in Reverse
Year of Release - Original CD was released in 2006, but I think this vinyl release is new.
Record Label - Warner Bros.
Genre - alternative?
Image ...
406780637_jFGJW-M.jpg

Review...

If you like Radiohead, Wilco, Spoon, Coldplay or even the Raconteurs I think you will like this album. I've just discovered them and had to share with you. The album starts off mellow enough, but by the second side you will find yourself turning it up! The double album finishes too soon and you will find yourself wanting more. The album was recorded and mixed at Audio Alchemy, Portland, OR and mastered at AcousTech, Camarillo, CA.

Built to Spill indeed

Big fan here. I think they have 6 albums, of which I have 5 and I don't think there's a bad song, let alone a bad album among them.

You really should look into their earlier material; especially Perfect From Now On and my favorite - Keep It Like a Secret.

And if you really get into them, their frontman/guitarst Doug Martsch has a pretty good solo album too.

As an addendum to your; if you like... references, I'd say that Crazy Horse era Neil Young is a good touchstone to which some of us old fogeys can relate.

Latest posts

Back