System #276 (Summit)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magnoliarichj

Reaction score
Member Name: Rich Jackson!
Model: Summit
Year Purchased: 2007 and 2008

I used to have this system here, then due to me coming home after work and finding it all gone due to my ex fiance taking them... its been 10 months and I'm slowly getting my av system back. I promised myself it would be better than ever... its a never ending process... thanks for all the help guys and gals...

So far.... Summits
Audioquest type 4 wires (looking to upgrade to bi-wires)
amp yamaha 1050 (had to sell my z9 long story)
Apple TV
DVD my yamaha s-2500 took a crap i need a power supply and cant find one so im using a 35 dollar phillips... its ok...

Panamax 4300 upgrading to 5400 asap.... like I said a work in progress

Before :
DSC00778.jpg

After:
DSC01251.jpg

summitandrich.jpg

DSC01256.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! She nicked your hi-fi?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: What kind of low down trick is that?

Anyway, what's the tat on the other arm? Seems to be conspicuously hidden!

BTW: I am just re-adjusting my retinas after all that red! Oh - and nice pair of Summits.

the other Tat is a cobra with 2 checkerd flags behind it. i have had it since i was 18 then added the flags a few yrs ago. most people just see it as a car thing ut its a lot more than that. I am a auto tech by day so its fitting. I think its more of a tattoo of independence when i was younger.

No highs no lows it must be bose! lol

update!!!!!

added

panamax 5300
mcintosh mc402
pioneer sc-25 as processor
Mitsubishi diamon star 53 dlp
arcam diva cd192
mac mini
firewire 2TB hard drive
apple time capsule
panamax 4300
a pair of spires that i might sell
ps3
audio quest type 4s

after never owing a higher end cd player I am amazed at this arcam. I usually listen to 70s, rock and dance/techno music and wow do the guitars sound real and the beats and effects sound all over the sound stage... a maze ing!

future upgrades

audioquest cables - colorado interconnects, OAK speaker cables, nrg power cables, diamon usb cable

room treatments!

Looks like you’re establishing some decent hardware. Must be sounding better and better.

Back