Audio Meet in San Antonio Nov 1

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wardsweb

Reaction score
Its that time again, another meeting of the Lone Star Bottleheads. This one held by yours truly. Come one, come all and enjoy the fun.

People usually start to arrive around 11 or 12 and goes until the last person wants to leave. I will have systems setup in the livingroom, the den and the patio. So, you have your choice where you would like to hear your music or setup anything you might bring.

I will provide the brisket, rolls, chips, dips and sodas. You may bring your beer of choice.

See you Saturday.

http://lonestarbottleheads.org/meeting.htm

NOTE: I have moved so be sure to check out the map.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good time Ward, post a pic or two of your gathering, with "Glowing Tubes" all around of course !

Darn, I have to miss this, as I'm working at a "Hoe Down" for my grandaughter at school. Ah, the responsibilities of a grandpa. See you next time Luthor.

Darn, I have to miss this, as I'm working at a "Hoe Down" for my grandaughter at school. Ah, the responsibilities of a grandpa. See you next time Luthor.

Sorry you won't make the festivities but the upside is there is always another one coming. You never know the next may be in the Austin area making it easier to attend.

UMMMM BRISKET ! Looks like some fun times with good food!

Back