Anyone heard these?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool!

Any idea what they cost?

BTW I found it interesting how he had everything setup. Off center in the corner with heavy curtains. "Natural" absorption minimal to no direct reflections, extended bass. hummm...

What do you think Ethan?

I'm not sure I buy his case for flat speakers, but I suspect it's just a difference in opinion. I mean, he's obviously decided that flat panels is the way to go, but I'd be deeply surprised if Martin Logan hasn't experimented with flat panels over the years, and decided it's not ideal for most things, especially since the CLX has flat bass panels.

I'm not sure but doesn't ML have a patent on the curved panel design?

I met Roger Sanders and heard his (slightly older) Innersound Kaya model, driven by his new amps. They sounded exquisite, and his "straddled corner" placement was intriguing. In fact, that's what prompted me to try "extreme toe-in" with my Summits in order to "offset" the rear wave effect. See my prior post...
http://www.martinloganowners.com/~tdacquis/forum/showpost.php?p=77368&postcount=5

I haven't heard his "new" speakers, but hopefully somebody attending RMAF next week will report back.

I'm not sure I buy his case for flat speakers, but I suspect it's just a difference in opinion. I mean, he's obviously decided that flat panels is the way to go, but I'd be deeply surprised if Martin Logan hasn't experimented with flat panels over the years, and decided it's not ideal for most things, especially since the CLX has flat bass panels.

Roger will be at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest
Marriott Denver Tech Center -Room 521

Since you're in Denver, you should come by and hear the 10b's!'

Cheers,
Angela

Roger will be at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest
Marriott Denver Tech Center -Room 521

Since you're in Denver, you should come by and hear the 10b's!'

Cheers,
Angela

Angela,

Are you goin to attend the Show ?? if so how abot joining those of us from the forum for dinner Sat evening ?

BTW, typing this out from my sons hse up the road from you in Pne Jct.

I'm going to RMAF and will have to check these out. What would these compete with in the ML line?

I'm going to RMAF and will have to check these out. What would these compete with in the ML line?

Spires/Summits, I suppose. ML doesn't have anything priced similarly to these. These are $13k, ML currently has Spires at $8.5k, and nothing else until the CLX at $20k, and they don't compete with the CLX since the CLX isn't a hybrid.

Back