Dean Tassio Named MartinLogan Vice President of Sales

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Dean Tassio Named MartinLogan Vice President of Sales
Lawrence, Kansas, October 2008— MartinLogan, the world leader in high-performance electrostatic loudspeaker technology, has appointed Dean Tassio as the companies Vice President of Sales. Mr. Tassio brings more than 30 years experience in consumer electronics focused on the loudspeaker segment. Mr. Tassio joined MartinLogan from Polk Audio where he served as Vice President of Sales.
“MartinLogan is extremely fortunate to have Dean join us. He will bring not only the knowledge, experience, and relationships gained over the past thirty years, but he also brings an incredibly positive outlook on the future of the business,” says Mike Lyons , MartinLogan President.
Mr. Tassio will guide MartinLogan’s sales team by continuing the tradition of passion, pride, and performance that defines the brand while strengthening distribution domestically and internationally.
“The heritage, culture, and traditions of MartinLogan are extremely important aspects of the company which I aim to strengthen. I look forward to developing an open dialogue with MartinLogan’s established dealer and distributor network and work them to make MartinLogan the best company it can be,” says Mr. Tassio.

“MartinLogan is extremely fortunate to have Dean join us. He will bring not only the knowledge, experience, and relationships gained over the past thirty years, but he also brings an incredibly positive outlook on the future of the business,” says Mike Lyons , MartinLogan President.

Mr. Tassio will guide MartinLogan’s sales team by continuing the tradition of passion, pride, and performance that defines the brand while strengthening distribution domestically and internationally.

“The heritage, culture, and traditions of MartinLogan are extremely important aspects of the company which I aim to strengthen. I look forward to developing an open dialogue with MartinLogan’s established dealer and distributor network and work them to make MartinLogan the best company it can be,” says Mr. Tassio.

Keep his basic low, but offer him the world if those sales keep rising...

More seriously, let's hope he does some good for ML.

Last edited:
The FULL Press Release (see link below) still mentions Devin Zell, so I'm glad to hear he's still part of the team. It looks like this addition is intended to bolster their marketing. Dean appears to have extensive experience with Tweeters and the other big box chains, so I presume he'll focus on that market segment. I just hope they expand their ESL marketing along with the Design series.

http://www.cepro.com/article/martinlogan_names_dean_tassio_vp_of_sales/

Latest posts

Back