Spare parts for Logans

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JariV

Reaction score
I have need for new panels for Aerius speakers. I´m looking for a shop or webshop from US where to buy new panels. Any recommendations? I need panes shipped to north Europe.

Thanks

Jari

you have to get them thru your local ML dealer in Finland.

That is not exactly true... Although any dealer other than local is not allowed to sell a pair there is absolutely nothing wrong buying from a private person. Just out of interest could you quote local (Fi) price for replacement panels?
FYI pair of CXL is 27995€ currently equal to 41100$...

there is absolutely nothing wrong buying from a private person.

That's true, but in your original post you said you were looking for a shop or online retailer to buy them from.

I'd venture to say that no ML dealer here in the US will sell you panels and then ship them to Finland. They'll tell you to use the ML dealer network in your area.

I'm pretty sure we had a discussion on this very topic before, which explained why ML does this and why the overseas prices are more expensive... Search and you can find it, I'm sure.

Last edited:
It wasn't my intention to urge anybody to do something 'immoral' and take advantage of ML's exellent customer service. I think it is in everybody's interest to ensure such service will be available in future also. I just wanted to point out one more possibility to acquire components which may be hard to get or unreasonably expensive.

Last edited:
I agree with MPS. Meaning is just to get Logans "back to business" without spending a huge amount of money to it. Local dealer wants about 1800€ (2700$) for panels. Thats way too much, becouse new Logans like Source costs about 3000€ (4500$). It´s kind of sad to waste old but good speakers just because spare parts are too expensive. There´s something to think about.

I seem to recall someone on here rebuilding a set of CLS panels, he documented it pretty well. It can be done, and the parts are really cheap apparently.

If your not up for the task, you might search for a quad rebuilder (quads seem more common in europe) and see if they could rebuild them for you.

You likely will give up the advantages of whatever coating martin logan uses, whatever they use seems to work pretty well and last a very long time.

You can also try the shower method if they panels are just down and not totally out.

Back