System #261 ( Rich - M/L "Wannabie" )

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Sorry to leave you hanging. It's been a busy few months and I just haven't had a lot of free time to spend on the computer. I've been working three extra jobs to try to save up for a pair of Neoliths. I figure another ten years of this and I ought to be able to afford a used pair.

My apologies to Tom, Tim and Dave. Tom makes me a moderator to help them out, and then I disappear for a few months. Sorry about that.

Hey guys. Sorry to leave you hanging. It's been a busy few months and I just haven't had a lot of free time to spend on the computer. I've been working three extra jobs to try to save up for a pair of Neoliths. I figure another ten years of this and I ought to be able to afford a used pair.

My apologies to Tom, Tim and Dave. Tom makes me a moderator to help them out, and then I disappear for a few months. Sorry about that.

no problem Rich................ once you get $$ saved and upgrade I can then upgrade to your fine system posted here !! ....... :devil:

Three extra jobs? I thought you were retired!

In any case, welcome back!

I figure another ten years of this and I ought to be able to afford a used pair.

A pair of "jewel cubes" - awesome Rich. They're so tiny and sexy. Can't wait to come and hear your system one day.

If you work hard enough you might even be able to upgrade your amplification from Sony to the integrated Bose stuff - super!

You are a little terror Rich!

I know you want the Neoliths real bad but try not to cry. I heard from my pal vintage Bose is better anyhow.

Back