Help identify mystery ML model...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterDNA

Reaction score
A couple years ago I was touring someone's home in the artist district in town (don't remember which home since I toured several that night...) and the person had a pair of ML speakers with a Klipsch KSW-12 sub (very odd combination, I thought). I was really taken by the ML's, but I forgot about them until a week or so ago when I was watching an episode of Friends in which they showed Joey and Chandler's apartment containing ML speakers.

Anyway, the ML's I am looking for were almost like bookshelf speakers... They were like the full-size ML's except that they were much smaller in all respects. It was as if someone took full-size ML's and shrunk them. The ESL panels couldn't have been more than about two feet tall and the speakers were mounted to the wall with some type of wall brackets. The base containing the woofer was finished in what looked like cherry wood.

I apologize for the poor description, but this is the best I can do considering how long ago I saw these speakers... Does anyone know of such an animal? I'd really like to pick up a pair since I will soon be moving into a small apartment and my larger gear will not fit.

Thanks all!

Sounds to me like the Script. Did it look like this...

Attachments

• script.jpg
    script.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 262
I forgot to mention in my original post that I've looked over the ML website and all of their product brochures from years past as well as the Product Timeline here and did not see the speakers I am looking for...

My first thought was that the speakers I am searching for were Scripts, but the Script dimensions are much larger than I remember these speakers being. :think:

Are there any other compact ML speakers?

Perhaps I am either imagining speakers that don't exist or I maybe have the brand confused... But, I know they were ESL's... And I am almost 100% sure they were ML...

Back