August 9th - Mini-Get-Together - Maryland

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTB300

Reaction score
Folks,

I know this is kinda of late, but the wife and daughter will be out of town on the noted weekend and if you are interested in hearing some tunes, eat my food, talk about audio, you are welcome to come over. The date is a Saturday and would be the usual 12pm-5pm or so type session.

Jeff Zaret is not sure when he will be coming to town so I have held off on the Dan Summer Get Together until he arrives.

If interested, let me know by PM and I will send directions.

Dan

Woot!

Just a plug for Dan's listening party...

He has an exceptional system. Dan has invested many hours (and dollars) into various room treatments and equipment upgrades. He's tinkered and changed many parts of his system over the years. What Dan has accomplished, in a basement, is no less than astonishing. In fact, unless he tells you are actually sitting in a 'concrete bunker' you'd think you are actually in a custom media room!

If you are in the area, I strongly urge you to attend! You won't regret this!

Erik

Erik,

Thank you for the very kind words. Glad to see what I think is nice sounding is also nice sounding to others.

Yes, it is my Audio Bunker, and our main family living space, and my daughters person movie theater, and our computer room. Yep...Custom Media Room it is!!! LOL....

I have tried very hard to make the best of a very difficult room. Many thanks to Glenn and Bryan at GIK and Ethan at Real Traps for all their help and knowledge.

But at least I have a room, and I have a decent rig, and I sure enjoy sitting listening to music - which is what this hobby is all about.

I wish I lived closer.......I would guess you're about a 10+ hour drive from Detroit.
Fly in and tell me the time and airport and I will be there to pick you up - arrive Friday, fly out Sunday. Free lodging and food for you Kruppy if you decide to come. $220 round-trip from what I see for flying...

Back