This BOSE transport is awesome!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowGEEZR

Reaction score
Look what followed me home today...:rocker: My audio room is quite a mess right now, but for some reason, I don't care! I've been wanting this car for a few years now and finally I have it. Had to share with my ML brotherhood!
334932416_PRhMP-M.jpg

Very nice Porsche. I am a Porsche guy also. I have had 5 over the years. My latest one is an 01 twin turbo with 20,000 miles. I spent $30,000 in mods. It is addicting just like the constant upgrade in sterio equipment. Congradulations on your beautiful car.

cool!

You might consider changing your nick now!

I concur, a beautiful car and well executed car. Porsche really got it right with that one! :bowdown:

Very nice! How about more pics and some info? Year,model,engine,HP,torque,
0-60, etc.
Thanks.

Hi Steve, I don't know why but I can't view your new toy ???

Anyways, congrats !!! I still have fond memories of my '84 911

I couldn't see it yesterday, but can today.

The Cayman is the car that I have my eye on as well. Love the lines on that car! Enjoy it!

Steve, congrats on the new car! LOOKS AWESOME! I Love those little gators! They are awesome looking cars! Nothing new here...same six. Was working on a new one but it did not happen...or has not happened yet anyway.

Steve,

I mapped out a route for your next trip -- to the Tail of the Dragon on the border of Tennessee and North Carolina. Read a great article in Men's Journal about a guy in a Cayman hanging with sports bikes on that road.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Round+Rock&1s=TX&2c=Robbinsville&2s=NC

Estimated Time: 16.0 hours 37 minutes
Estimated Distance: 1034.92 miles

But I'm sure you'll enjoy driving it anywhere!

Back