Date options for MLC Get Together 2009

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Dates do you prefer?

• June 4 - 5 (Thurs & Fri)

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • June 11 - 12 (Thurs & Fri)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Here are a couple of options that ML has suggested.

Both are Thursday & Friday, which would mean we'd get to tour the plant, etc. FIRST and then all hang out together on the weekend afterwards.

Vote and let's hear your thoughts.

Tom.

Last edited:
or we could all meet during the weekend again and then tour the plant on a Monday.. It's up to us to decide...

Let's hear some ideas.

I like arriving Thur for gathering "c0cktail / hors ovaries" party, Plant tour on Fri and then a "weekend whatever" !

But in reality I'm open to whatever will generate the biggest turnout of members !

Last edited by a moderator:
These dates are far enough in advance that either is doable. I had a really good time in Lawrence and I'm ready to do it again! But this time I DO expect to hear CLXs!

I'm with Tony - I'll be there either week. I randomly picked the earlier date hoping it would be a bit cooler.

I really like how we did it last time: meet with each other all weekend and then Monday do the plant tour.. That means a lot of us can fly to KC on Saturday morning, and then back on Monday night, which means you only miss 1 day of work.

However, if we do the plant tour on a Friday, that means we'll all have to get there on Thursday, so we're taking 2 days off work, BUT we'll have the rest of the weekend to do stuff together, which could be a lot of fun.

I think last GTG was awesome, but I would've liked to have ventured out into Lawrence or KC and checked out some live music. Just didn't seem like we had time last go-round...

anyway, we have time to figure it all out... I'd like to start really working on this right after Labor Day... hammer out the details, get a host hotel, etc.

Tom.

OK - I'm starting to work on my wife now. Maybe she can go on a holiday with her mum somewhere and I can go to the US for this!!

I'm retired, so no business concerns, either time is fine for me. However, wouldn't it be cool to schedule this meet at a time where we could also attend the Blues Masters at the Crossroads either October 17 or 18? That event is held in Salina, Kansas and I think it would be nice to coordinate that with our Martin Logan plant tour. If this has been discussed before and the dates already narrowed to the choices above, then sorry.

I'm one real long day's drive from the factory, but my arse is good and wallet accomodating. Set the date and ye shall see my ugly mugg !!

I'm flexible as long as we agree on something before the end of November. Voted for the earlier dates because I' like to be simple.

~VDR

Latest posts

Back