M. E. Clift

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M. E. Clift

Reaction score
Hello, I know most of you have had your Martin Logans since the year 2000. However, (I hope your sitting down) I purchased my Quest speakers in 1991. They are powered by Aragon 24 SP and Aragon 4004. I had noticed a measurable reduction in volumn and power over the last 3 or so years. I e-mailed the head of service at Martin Logan, Jim Power, he instructed me to vacuum the speakers. I did so and, as I told him, now I have my speakers back and everybit as good as when I purchased them. What a nice guy. He answered every question I had and took a lot of his time e-mailing me. I can't say enouph good things about him.

Welcome and glad to hear your Quests are back to their musical selves.

I think you will find that everyone here has the highest respect Jim Powers and are thankful that Martin Logan have the quality of people the do working for them.

Post more about you system and include pics. We all like to see a new addition.

First off...

:welcome:

You'll find a fountainhead of great ML knowledge here, including the vaccuming tip and many others. There is a real wealth of experience on this board.

You'll also find that most of us have had some sort of contact with Jim Powers over at Martin Logan, and much as your experience, all agree he is just about as good an example of how to conduct Customer Service as you are likely to find in any industry, yet alone the High End audio industry.

Feel free to chime in here, you're not really new to Martin Logan at all, so you'll likely haved a lot to share as well. Eventually you should tell us more about your experiences, musical tastes and your system set up - specifically in the Members System's section. Remember to post lot's of pictures!

Ah the Quest! I miss mine .............They had a velvet midrange !

. . . . . . and many here have had their Logans a long time. Some even before 1991!

Back