No Martin Logan at the RMAF?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's alright. I found an easy way around the problem. The ignore list. Works like a charm.

I've just finished reading this and wonder if anybody got a response from ML on why they won't be attending. It sure seems like the perfect show for them to attend.

Over 300 brands represented ...
Over 160 rooms to visit ...
Live Music all weekend ...
Seminars all weekend ...

I've just finished reading this and wonder if anybody got a response from ML on why they won't be attending. It sure seems like the perfect show for them to attend.

Over 300 brands represented ...
Over 160 rooms to visit ...
Live Music all weekend ...
Seminars all weekend ...

Scroll back one page and see my original post on this subject, that is your answer.

Or for a different opinion you could read my post #23 in this thread.

Point is, Martin Logan or no Martin Logan, it's probably the best audio show for the enthusiast in the country. Don't get me wrong, I love my Martin Logans, but at the risk of sounding like a heretic, there is more to audio than Martin Logan - much more.

Last edited:
Point is, Martin Logan or no Martin Logan, it's probably the best audio show for the enthusiast int he country. Don't get me wrong, I love my Martin Logans, but at the risk of sounding like a heretic, there is more to audio than Martin Logan - much more.

Agreed. I was hoping to make 2008 my first visit to RMAF, time/funds do not permit. I'm saving up for a new pair of speakers--MLs most likely--so I had to cancel my RMAF plans. Wish I could go to meet some of you guys, but maybe next year...

Or for a different opinion you could read my post #23 in this thread.

Point is, Martin Logan or no Martin Logan, it's probably the best audio show for the enthusiast in the country. Don't get me wrong, I love my Martin Logans, but at the risk of sounding like a heretic, there is more to audio than Martin Logan - much more.

Agreed, Tim. There's lots to see. It's a rare chance to listen and gawk over many amps, pre-amps, speakers, etc that we only get to read about. Oh, and it's another chance to meet a few MLOC from all over the country. You can't beat that!

Latest posts

Back