Great Site!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waboman

Reaction score
Hello.

I've been a Logan owner for several years now. I was just recently told about this site by ohyeah32.

My journey down the Logan road started with a pair of ReQuests. I eventually sold them for a set of non-Logan speakers. When they released the Prodigys I saw the light and dumped the non-Logan speakers for the Prodigys. Long story short, I now have the Prodigys for my mains, the Theater for my center, 2 pairs of Scripts for my surrounds and rears and the Descent for my sub. This is an excellent site and I'm looking forward to bettering my Logan knowledge and enjoyment of these fine speakers.

Jeff.

Hello.

I've been a Logan owner for several years now. I was just recently told about this site by ohyeah32.

My journey down the Logan road started with a pair of ReQuests. I eventually sold them for a set of non-Logan speakers. When they released the Prodigys I saw the light and dumped the non-Logan speakers for the Prodigys. Long story short, I now have the Prodigys for my mains, the Theater for my center, 2 pairs of Scripts for my surrounds and rears and the Descent for my sub. This is an excellent site and I'm looking forward to bettering my Logan knowledge and enjoyment of these fine speakers.

Jeff.

:welcome:

Good to have you join, with all those nice speakers in your system, you will sure find things here that will help improve the experience even more.

BTW- ohyeah32 = STV here (our friend Seth)

Hello.

Jeff.

Very very cool to have you with us here!:):cheers: A system like yours is screaming to be seen!:D Looking forward to checking out your system pix.;) From all of us here, a very warm :welcome:

Seth

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

I'm really looking forward to getting maximum performance out of these great speakers. :rocker:

Latest posts

Back