System #240 (Clarity)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JASONDMAGUIRE

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Jason Maguire

2. Location: Newark Nj USA

3. ML Model(s): Clarity, Cinema I, Script

4. Year Purchased: 2008

5. Mods/Changes:None

6. Associated Electronics:
Velodyne Acoustics CHT-10
Yamaha RX-V3800
Adcom GFA-585 Limited Edition
Toshiba HD-A35 1080p HD DVD
Sony PlayStation 3
Xbox 360 Elite and the HD DVD
Nintendo Wii
JVC HMDH5U Digital VHS High-Definition Recorder
Scientific Atlanta Explorer 4250HD
JVC LT-47X898
JVC DLA-HD100
Sony BDP-S350
Toshiba HD-A30
PNF Audio Symphony Speaker Cables
Monster AVS 2000 Signature Series Automatic Voltage Stabilizer
Monster Power Home Theatre Reference HTPS 7000 MKII Power Source

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience: I remember the first time I heard Martin Logans.... Now I have the means to get them!

Attachments

• ml.jpg
    ml.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 1,028
Last edited:
Welcome Jason, Glad you Real-l-l-ly enjoy your HT now that you have Logans !!!

Nice setup, except for that Playstation 3 and Wii I would never let those in the house. I’ll cut you some slack since you have an Xbox.

Nice setup, except for that Playstation 3 and Wii I would never let those in the house. I’ll cut you some slack since you have an Xbox.

That's funny. I have a Playstation 3 and a wii, and I would never let an Xbox in the house. If I can help it, I will never buy another piece of hardware or software from Microsoft.

That's funny. I have a Playstation 3 and a wii, and I would never let an Xbox in the house. If I can help it, I will never buy another piece of hardware or software from Microsoft.

To eachs own. :D
:confused: I think that's how you say that. Still, it's a nice setup, like to see more pics if possible.

Congrats Jason! you will love them. Nice system! I've been doing some auditioning over the last few weeks and and appreciate my Clarity's more and more when I get home.

Back