Acoustical company in Tampa FL area

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad225

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
For Tampa area members.

When I was looking for Owens Corning 703 & 705 fiberglass panels to make more wall treatments. I found this company, Acoustimac.com located in Temple Terrace.

They don't have alot of products but their panels are the same as other supplier I have seen. The raw material is a couple of dollars more than some but I would think you can pick it up there rather than shipping

I called but they had already closed for the day. I will post any more info after talking to them.

I wish I'd known about this place before. I started making panels with the rigid fiberboard left behind from my AC guy. I checked Home Depo and Lowes and they don't carry it.

I may still use some of this to make a few more panels or bass traps. Thanks for the tip.

Likewise. I made mine from Armstrong Ceiling tiles. I'm sure it could be done cheaper.

Sensible Sound Solutions (web site same as company name - I did not want to post a link as this may get this message toasted) They carry 705, 703, Rockwool, Acoustical Cotton, etc.

That is where I purchased my Acoustical Cotton for bass traps and the 703 for wall panels previously. Bryan Pape was very good to deal with and had great feedback for my project.

I beleive he is now working with Ethan Winter or another accoustic company as well as his retail bussiness.

The only reason I didn't order from them was having to wait for shipping information and pricing after placing an order.

When I saw Acoustimac had a local area code it seemed easier than waiting for shipping.

If you need information about how to deal with your room send Bryan an Email and I am sure he will be as helpful to you as he was to me.

Bryan Pape was very good to deal with and had great feedback for my project.

I beleive he is now working with Ethan Winter or another accoustic company as well as his retail bussiness.

Bryan works with Glenn at GIK. He has recently helped me evaluate my room issues. You'll find he posts on a number of websites with acoustic treatment sub-forums...(Audioholics, HomeTheaterShack, AudioCircles.....). Eventually you will bump into him on one of these forums.

Acoustical Material

Thank you Brad for stopping at our warehouse for some Owens Corning 705. For those of you who are looking for acoustic material, DIY or ready panels and bass traps, Drop us a line if you need help with a project.

[email protected]

www.acoustimac.com

we now carry several models in assortments of colors and sizes.

Back