Another Michigan Get Together

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruppy

Reaction score
Everyone,
It's about time we had another Michigan get together. I'm thinking my place in late March, Saturday the 22nd or 29th or Sunday the 23rd or 30th.

This is of course open to other non-MI members who would like to come out and spend some time listening to music, eating and maybe just maybe a little drinking.

C.A.P. has already volunteered to bring his Sunfire sub (not the ginormous servo he just built) to test out in my system for S&G.

Can we get a concensus on a date?

For those that might road trip from a distance my zip is 48307 and I'm north of Detroit.

As we get closer to the day, I'll pm my address out.

Bob

Hello Bob,

I can make it on the 23 did you get your new speakers yet? If you need a hand let me know I am in the neighborhood.

For me it has to be the 23rd. I will be out of town the 29th .

Isn't that Easter Sunday this year??

DOH, DOH, DOH! 23rd is out guys. I did not realize that was Easter Sunday. Thanks for pointing that out Wayne.

I just found out the next weekend of the 29th and 30th I'm going to be out of town too.

So it looks like the weekend of March 15th/16th is open or pushing things into early April on the 5th/6th.

Any date is good for me.

After Kruppy's gig I'd like to host the next one.

I've been working on getting my wife to clean the house. I'm almost as bad as her. Small house, with a little mess makes it feel even smaller real quick.

Spring time and summer is for working on the old Porsche and getting the hovercraft in shape. I'm hoping to get my act together soon so that I can be a good host like you all have been.

Ohh I would do another one in the summer . Pool will be open and beer will be flowing ! Tunes singing ! Steaks a cooking !

Ok, lets have it the weekend of April 5th and 6th.

As far as I know, I'm open either day, but I think I would prefer the afternoon of Saturday the 5th.

Any conflicts?

Anyone else care to join us?

A Saturday............does that mean we will be drinking even more beer than on a Sunday?:D

Any date is good for me.

Just a reminder, I’m still planning on the 5th. I’m thinking in the 1-2 pm time frame start off.

Unless things have changed it’s the standard MI crew: C.A.P, kach22i, Kenscollick, and J Lustig. Anyone else who can make it is welcome.

April 5th

If you guys wouldn't mind a new face, I might be able to make it too.. My schedule is tentative at this point but it's a decent possibility that I could..

Heck, I like good conversation, Martin Logans, music and beer...:D

Back