Have you had a late-night listening session?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had a late-night listening session

• Yes

Votes: 48 96.0%
  • No idea about what you are talking.....

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
Which one Steve?

yes... which one?

I use the PSA PPP and it seems to do a nice job as it "sees" 5% THD on average on the incoming line voltage, and regenerates to appx 0.8%... still though, not sure if it's an artifact of our reptillian brain cores, but things do (most often) just sound better at night... not just audio systems - but most everything (come to think of it).

I installed the PSA PPP. I bought one of the $1k "B" stock units. I can't find a mark on it, so I don't know why it was "B" stock. Question for you guys, do you leave it on all the time? The manual says that doesn't shorten the lifespan of the product and the power draw is minimal.

I installed the PSA PPP. I bought one of the $1k "B" stock units. I can't find a mark on it, so I don't know why it was "B" stock. Question for you guys, do you leave it on all the time? The manual says that doesn't shorten the lifespan of the product and the power draw is minimal.

Hi Steve,

No. I don't leave mine on. In fact, I use it as the main on/off switch for my entire system (except for my amps which feed off a diff circuit). The remote controlled "on/off" is handy I find. Let me know if you've tried the cleanwave feature. I tried it a couple of times but things didn't seem any diff to me. Also, have you played with multiwave versus non-multi? Thoughts?

Cheers

back to late night listening

I listen to music every day, but late night listening sessions come maybe only twice a month. I very much look forward to them, even planning them. That is why I am chiming in on your forum, which I found after googling "late night listening session". So, the reason I'm here; what do you LISTEN to? I am always looking for something new. There is nothing more relaxing than late night after a few drinks and whatever else to enhance the music, which is usually something mellow. In the past I have found Zero 7, Thievery Corporation,The Watson twins, stereolab, John scolfield, Iron and Wine and many more.
List your favorites,keep this thread going and make your LNLS better. Thanks.

I listen to music every day, but late night listening sessions come maybe only twice a month. I very much look forward to them, even planning them. That is why I am chiming in on your forum, which I found after googling "late night listening session". So, the reason I'm here; what do you LISTEN to? I am always looking for something new. There is nothing more relaxing than late night after a few drinks and whatever else to enhance the music, which is usually something mellow. In the past I have found Zero 7, Thievery Corporation,The Watson twins, stereolab, John scolfield, Iron and Wine and many more.
List your favorites,keep this thread going and make your LNLS better. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum bcurt

There are several threads here on recommended music and who's listening to what. Search "Sunday Morning Music" and "What are you listening to right now"... you'll find volumes!

Back