System #229 (Summit, Stage, Script i, Vista, Descent i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleon

Reaction score
1. Member Name: CLEON

2. Location: Athens, Greece

3. ML Model(s):
Main: Summits
Center: Stage
Rear: Scripts-i
Rear Back: Vista
Subwoofer: Descent i

4. Year Purchased: December 2006

5. Mods/Changes: Harmonix Tuning Feets under the spikes

6. Associated Electronics:
Preamplifier: Cary SLP-05
Receiver: Parasound Halo C1
Amplifiers: 3 x Plinius SA-102 .
Amplifiers: Aragon 3005
CD, SACD: Cary SACD 306
DVD: Denon 3930
Blu-ray: Sony PS3
DVD-R: Panasonic 65
SAT Receiver: Humax 1000HD
Cables: All top of the line Harmonix speaker cables, interconnects and power.
Accesories: Harmonix Tuning feets under the equipments and Enacom.
Projector: Benq W10000
Screen: Screenline

7. This is my system and i love it.

Attachments

• system front.jpg
    system front.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 2,143
  • system back.jpg
    system back.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2,380
  • cinema.jpg
    cinema.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,871
  • ssss.jpg
    ssss.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,867
Cleon, One superb looking HT set-up for sure !! Gotta love the "Multiple Plinnys" !!

Very nice!!! I hope to make my Man-cave look half as good.

Thank you all very much for your kind words

Welcome! Very impressive setup! Just wondering, are you a member of the Audiophile Club of Athens? If so, just curious how your setup compares with some of the extraordinary mega-systems featured on your club website (and in Ken Barnes film). As I recall, at least one ACA member has an ML setup, and has occasionally posted in our forum.

:bowdown:WOW!! Amazing set-up. Great Job!

What type of power conditioner are you using?

Last edited:
Cleon....

HARDCORE man! You have all my gear but to the next level!

The same Cary 05.. the Plinny... the Summits..

Mancave at its prime!

Welcome! Very impressive setup! Just wondering, are you a member of the Audiophile Club of Athens? If so, just curious how your setup compares with some of the extraordinary mega-systems featured on your club website (and in Ken Barnes film). As I recall, at least one ACA member has an ML setup, and has occasionally posted in our forum.

I am not....

Cleon....

HARDCORE man! You have all my gear but to the next level!

The same Cary 05.. the Plinny... the Summits..

Mancave at its prime!

I am sure you will go for it :devil:

How do you like your Parasound C1? Give me the plusses and minuses.... I've been thinking about one of these... only 1 HDMI, right? Would need to get a switcher, which Parasound sells..... I'm interested to hear your thoughts...

Tom.

PS... "Man Cave".... I always laugh when I hear that term!

How do you like your Parasound C1? Give me the plusses and minuses.... I've been thinking about one of these... only 1 HDMI, right? Would need to get a switcher, which Parasound sells..... I'm interested to hear your thoughts...

Tom.

PS... "Man Cave".... I always laugh when I hear that term!

In terms of cinema I like my C1 a lot and I find it a very honest preamplifier.It also sounds very good in audio, not like the Cary but good...It doesnt have any hdmi but only through switcher.I believe that it's time to sell it not to buy it because it will not support the future formats and even I don't buy the switcher because these money will be a future loss.I am waiting for a new Lexicon with DOLBY TRUE HD and DTS HD which will also support HDMI 1.3.If you are not interested about these it's better to buy an audio preamp.
I like JADIS DA 60 integrated with Summits a lot.

I am not using one yet...I have on order 2 Remio ALS-777 to use them for the audio equipment,

http://www.combak.net/reimyo/ALS-777.htm

and two ps-audio premiers for the home theater equipments.

I just checked out Both sites for the power treatment units that you listed. They look to be at the same level as the rest of your system!

First Class all the way!! :rocker:

Yes, a great looking (and I'm sure great sounding) setup. I aspire to have as clean and well thought out dedicated room myself oneday soon. Looks like a great place to hang out and enjoy music and movies!

Yes...I am very happy to be part of this forum...Thank you all...

Latest posts

Back