Martin Logan Wallpaper for Computer?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain_tinker

Reaction score
I've been searching all over for a nice high res closeup pic of some ML stators to use as a nice background pic for my computer, or even on my blackberry. Does anyone have a good one, or could even make one? I have the mosaics, so I don't have stators to take a pic of.

-capT

Tony,

You know we have a lot of serious amateur photographers on this site, I'm sure one of them can concoct a nice set of shots of their Logans for ya.

Joey

At one time you could download quite a few images/graphics from the old Martin Logan website, but those files disappeared when they upgraded around a year or so ago. I saved all of those files to a CD in zipped format but havent been able to unzip any of them for some odd reason. At some point perhaps I can get together with one of the resident PC gurus and figure it out, and archive those files somewheres here on the site.

Tj

TJ,
Yeah, I was looking online at the ML site, figuring that that may be the best place to get something. I found some things that may have looked good if they weren't so small. I tried to check out some of the older brochures, and found something that looked really neat, but it was still not exactly what I was looking for. Anyway, it's not a big deal, but if anyone does find a really nice picture that would make a nice wallpaper, it would be neat to get it. Thanks guys!

-capT

My brother got one of those fancy digital SLR cameras for Christmas so we took a couple of shots to test out the camera. We took some extreme angles to highlight the beauty of ML. I've been searching for some good wallpaper's for my computer background but have not found any high resolution/artistic pictures of martin logan speakers. I decided to use this as the wallpaper for my computer. The resolution is 1920x1200 so it should cover most displays. This is my ML Vantage shot from the bottom up....

102323_full.jpg

What are you looking for? The entire panel, part of the panel or just the stator?

Attachments

• mlstator.jpg
    mlstator.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 796
What are you looking for? The entire panel, part of the panel or just the stator?

Wardsweb-
I think whatever captain_tinker was looking for he either found it by now or gave up as the last post on this thread was in 2007! I decided to post in this thread as it was on topic, I figured it would be better to continue a dead thread than start a new one just for the heck of it.

At one time you could download quite a few images/graphics from the old Martin Logan website, but those files disappeared when they upgraded around a year or so ago. I saved all of those files to a CD in zipped format but havent been able to unzip any of them for some odd reason. At some point perhaps I can get together with one of the resident PC gurus and figure it out, and archive those files somewheres here on the site.

Tj

I wonder if anybody else ever cared to archive those pictures. Also, I wonder if they were considered "high quality" with the increase in monitor resolutions over the past 5 years?

Back