jolida music envoy

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal33

Reaction score
hi everybody what do you think about a pair of jolida music envoy for my ascent ? thank you

I would think it would do fine, at 200w, monoblock configuration and a beautifull looker it has also intriqued me as well. I'm not familiar with the "211" output tube they use but it is relatively cheap to maintain and if sonics are good , well sounds like a winner to me.

If you go that route be sure to keep us all in the loop !!

Thanks !

I haven't yet gotten to my review of the Jolinda room at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, but these were very impressive amps when I heard them there. I've even given them some consideration myself as a candidate for powering my panels. If you're ready to take the plunge into tubes Jolinda is hardly a newcomer.

Attachments

• Jolinda2.jpg
    Jolinda2.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,512
I've listened to the Envoy and have to say that it is fantastic! As a matter of fact, it is the main reason I bought my Jolida integrated. When I listened to the Envoy monoblocs, the preamp being used was the one Jolida designed for the 3000A monoblocs (the 3000B). The salesman (actually, he's much more than just a sales person, as he does final assemblies, too) said he liked the sound of that preamp better. I'm not too sure what the difference is between the 3000A monoblocs and the Envoy monoblocs, except that the Envoys have the best parts available (and the cosmetics, of course). They should, since they cost twice as much as the 3000A's (pictured above, in previous post). Here's a pic of the Envoy mono's and the associated pre and cd player.

217272340-M.jpg

The Envoy is a sensational looking monobloc. I wonder how it sounds - I've only had experience with the SJ202a which was pretty good for such an inexpensive intergrated amplifier.

Back