Joke of the Day

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new supermarket opened in Double Bay, Sydney Australia.

It has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the distant sound of thunder and the smell of fresh rain.

When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and you experience the scent of fresh cut hay.

In the meat department there is the aroma of charcoal grilled steaks and bratwurst.

In the liquor department, the fresh, clean, crisp, smell of tapped John Smith's beer.

When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.

The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread & cakes.

I don't buy toilet paper there anymore.

I'm hip Bernard, that is an awful long way to go, just to buy toilet paper.:D

Methuselah is Real

Got what I considered a very serious email virus warning today, talking about the Methuselah Virus:

Internet WARNING*****Methuselah is real******

If you get an email with the title, "Nude Picture of Nancy Pelosi" don't open it, it contains a nude photo of Nancy Pelosi.

You have been warned
++++++++++++++++++++
Along that same vein,

No matter how bad your day is going, remember there is a guy some where who goes home each night and has to answer to the name of Mr. Pelosi.

So no matter how bad it gets, it can't get much worse than that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back