Custom Search
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: line of work

Technical Lead for Revenue at CNBC (Financial News Television Network)

Retired. No work no more. Just monkey business as my significant other would say.
    Click here to see my System http://www.flickr.com/photos/6496253...7627432472250/
    Martin Logan CLX/Stage/Motif/JL113 subwoofer/McIntosh MC601's/MC303 amps/MX150 processor/MCD500 SACD,MVP881BR player/Mitsubishi 82837/Panasonic DMP BDT 350/Wadia 171i transport/mac mini

Medical field.
    My Home Theater (including full equipment list, pictures, and room build gallery): Home Theater web page

Quote Originally Posted by invenio View Post
    Medical field.
    What do you do in the medical field? I did medical electronics/programming for 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    What do you do in the medical field? I did medical electronics/programming for 4 years.
    Family Doc.
    My Home Theater (including full equipment list, pictures, and room build gallery): Home Theater web page

I'm a high school English teacher...or teacher of English as some prefer to say!

Assistant Professor in optical communication systems at the Technical University of Denmark. I do 50/50 research and teaching, more or less. My main area is next generation optical and wireless access; radio-over-fiber, fiber to the home, passive optical networks, etc.

www.fotonik.dtu.dk

video production which includes editing and shooting. I have even been known to pick up a dslr.

Mechanical Engineer - Project Manager - Oil Refining.

Anyone need to build an Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Unit? Perhaps a Gasoline Hydrotreater?

Hey Jedimstr - Love CNBC, but with Melissa Francis and Erin Burnette gone, I am quite disappointed. Maria Butt-aroma has got to go.
    Last edited by john65b; 07-04-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Retired Designer, Primarily high-end Kitchen and Bath remodels.

http://www.martinloganowners.com/for...tem-461-(Theos)

While I am currently a state gov't employee out of my field, my education/background is as a Parks and Recreation Director for city/county gov't. Yes I build playgrounds and play games for a living.
    My system...ML Theos, Musical Fidelity A5 integrated amplifier, Oppo BDP-93, Paradigm PW-2200 subwoofer, Panamax M5300 power conditioner, Signal Cable Ultra Bi-wires and Analog Two interconnects, Samsung 55" C8000 LED TV

Retired Controller and technology director from JNJ and now part time at local Lowes

I love the occupational diversity of this group. I'm a retired professor of philosophy with an interest in color vision.

Just your standard, run-of-the-mill heavy equipment field mechanic, with wide ranging abilities

Pharmaceutical marketing director currently in job search. Welcome any leads toward a new position.

Thanks