HDMI Cables

8. Room Treatments
    ATS Panels (4 each)
    Auralex SubDude

9. Furniture:
    Bell'O rack
    TVI Amp Stand
    Antique Chinese Cabinet

10. Comments about our Martin Logan experience: We are longtime fans of Martin Logans. Hoping to learn more about them and getting great suggestions from the other ML members; great group of owners in here. Thanks Tim for your ears. Brad, I appreciate the spike cups!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Kaboomnash; 12-28-2009 at 02:10 AM. Reason: edited pictures

Welcome Lee, your blk on blk blends very well !
    Dave

System #79 - Analog is Alive and Well, if in doubt, click the link below !

Click Here to see my System

Congrats Kaboom =D And glad you made it home from Iraq safely!

It looks wonderful!

How is the jumper-tweak changing the sound?

Lee,

The system looks great! Seems my e-mail on how to post pics was descriptive enough. Excellent, clean set up that probably sounds every bit as good as it looks.

Let's set up a Colorado GTG soon!

Tim
    MiTT
    Tim Bingaman

All Music...All the time...Commercial Free...

If you want to see System 95 click here

Thumbs up

Congrats for your setup, cleanly laid and certainly great sounding !

Enjoy !
    Kaliar
    System #05 (Odyssey, CLS IIa and Depth)
    System #05.1 : Linn Unidisk SC > Hovland HP-200 > Hovland RADIA > ML Odyssey
    System #05.2 : Clearaudio Champion Ltd > YBA 2 > YBA 1 HC Monoblocks > ML CLS IIa / Depth
    System #05.3 : EMM Labs CDSA > Nagra PL-L > Stax SRM-006t > Stax SR-404

Just love it!! And great job on the photos too.
    Move that audio rack out from between those speakers and hear what you may be missing!!!!
    http://www.martinloganowners.com/~td...ight=signature

Default Edited the system pics

Look again, I cleared up the pics of my Vantage system.

Here is an additional picture; the Master bedroom theatre. No Logans up there yet (so far, smile) just Philips 42" ambi, Sony ES AVR, Monster Surge and Jamo in-walls.

Lee
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Kaboomnash; 09-12-2007 at 12:37 PM. Reason: clarification

Niice system! I really like the simple color scheme! Clean, neat, and well positioned.

Coool....

Joey
    Joey "kid with grey hair" V
    System 1: Emm Labs TSDX Transport -> Emm Labs DAC2x -> Cary SLP-05 Pre -> Boulder 2060 Stereo Amp -> B&W 802D3, AQ WEL Power Cords, AQ WEL Speaker Wire, AQ Wind (reterminating to XLR)
    System 2: Rotel RA1592 Integrated -> Sonus Faber Olympica 3
    System 3: Rotel RC1570 Preamp -> Rotel RB1582 Stereo Amp -> B&W CM10s2 (ESL11a replacement??)

Looks great!
    Marantz 8300 SACD / Squeezebox Touch --> Audiolab M-DAC --> Copland CTA-305 --> Classé CA-101 --> MartinLogan Vista / Behringer DEQ2496 --> Whise Profunder sub

Click here to see my system

Nice clean system!

How does the KEF center and the Klipsch sub blend with the Vantages?
    <><><><><><><><><><>
    Doug

Click here to see my setup!

Quote Originally Posted by rs2 View Post
    Nice clean system!

How does the KEF center and the Klipsch sub blend with the Vantages?
    Good morning Doug, Thanks for your question.

I received my Logans in August. But, after initial setup and positioning I only got to enjoy them for about 21 days before I had to return to Iraq. As you know with Logans my initial impression was of awe and incredible improvement over my previous speakers.
    I think the Klipsch and KEF are holding up very well in "Home Theatre" use with the Vantages. I am going to try some more level tweaking and positioning.
    I return home again for vacation on DEC 1st and I have several improvements to put in place that first week I am home: Adding a Pass Labs X-250, Audioquest IC's, Amp isolation stand, spike cups, moving the Klipsch sub 10 feet forward, moving the left Vantage about 2.5 feet right (closer to center), and trying my new radio shack SPL meter..... wish me luck, hoping for good results.
    Thanks, Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Kaboomnash View Post
    I think the Klipsch and KEF are holding up very well in "Home Theatre" use with the Vantages. I am going to try some more level tweaking and positioning.
    I'm happy to hear that they pair up well with the Vantages. Based on information from others on this site I am also doing some tweaking with positioning toe-in etc.

I return home again for vacation on DEC 1st and I have several improvements to put in place that first week I am home: Adding a Pass Labs X-250, Audioquest IC's, Amp isolation stand, spike cups, moving the Klipsch sub 10 feet forward, moving the left Vantage about 2.5 feet right (closer to center), and trying my new radio shack SPL meter..... wish me luck, hoping for good results.
    Thanks, Lee
    Lee - Sounds like some awesome upgrades! I do not have any experience with the Pass amps but I hear they are excellent and a great match for the Vantages. Good luck and happy listening! By the way are you serving or working in Iraq?
    <><><><><><><><><><>
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by rs2 View Post
    Lee - Sounds like some awesome upgrades! I do not have any experience with the Pass amps but I hear they are excellent and a great match for the Vantages. Good luck and happy listening! By the way are you serving or working in Iraq?
    It was a tough decision between the Pass or the Plinius amps. I read every review for both, and received great intel from other ML club owners. But, finally it came down to finding a really great deal and an excellent Pass Labs Dealer.
    Hoping to get Tim (MiTT) over soon for a listen. Maybe a Colorado G2G!
    Yep, did a previous 20-years serving (retired at 37); now working here by choice since 2005.

Lee

It was a tough decision between the Pass or the Plinius amps. I read every review for both, and received great intel from other ML club owners. But, finally it came down to finding a really great deal and an excellent Pass Labs Dealer.
    Hoping to get Tim (MiTT) over soon for a listen. Maybe a Colorado G2G!
    Yep, did a previous 20-years serving (retired at 37); now working here by choice since 2005.

Lee
    Good luck with the new amp Lee and thank you for your service to our country!
    <><><><><><><><><><>
    Doug

Default Thanks Lee!

Lee and his wife Cathy had Sandy and I over this past weekend for some great food, spirited games of darts and a listen to Lee's fine system. Thanks Lee and Cathy!

First let me say that Lee's new Pass amp is one Sexy Beast! I've always loved the look of the Pass amps, but this is the first time I've seen one in anything other than show or retail conditions. It looks great in Lee's room, but that wouldn't matter if it didn't make great music. Not a problem, the tunes flow through it just fine!

Lee's got a little bit of a problematic room in that the left side has a large picture window in the area where the first reflection is likely taking place, and an opening to his dining room on the right side. Since this is primarily a living space the speakers are a little close to the front wall so that traffic can pass unabated. Still though, I was impressed with the synergy and coherence of Lee's Vantages in this room, especially when playing multichannel SACD's and DVD's. "Dark Side of the Moon" was rendered with great authority; it's a treat to hear it in the multi-channel mix on SACD. Likewise, the Eagles on DVD was something to see and hear. His KEF center channel does a great job of blending with the Vantages making for a very convincing acoustic space with plenty of soundstage depth.

At any rate, it was great to hear yet another members system and make a new aquaintance. Thanks again Lee!
    Last edited by MiTT; 01-21-2008 at 05:27 PM.
    MiTT
    Tim Bingaman

All Music...All the time...Commercial Free...

If you want to see System 95 click here