System #204 (Vantage)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen nice to see the room isn't empty anymore , the Quatros look great in that beautiful room of yours and I am glad you are enjoying the new sounds

Glen nice to see the room isn't empty anymore , the Quatros look great in that beautiful room of yours and I am glad you are enjoying the new sounds

Thank you for the kind words. Jim Smith helped do the final placement just as he did with my Vantages. I wanted to restrain from commenting before they were completely broken-in and settled in place. I am extremely happy with how they turned out visually and sonically.:music:

Glen

Boy, they sure look different from the full sock model.
Glad to hear how much you are enjoying them.
I listened to them about a year ago with all ARC stuff and was blown away at the sound. The sound/image was clean and crisp, big and full when needed and delicate when called for. They had a very balanced sound nothing seemed out of place or over powering.
If I was to move away from ML they would be my choice at this point. Only down side is having to deal with Richard again.

Thanks Brad, and you are right they definitely look and sound different from the sock version. The Wood's are much closer in performance to the 5a's at a bargain price from my listening experience. As for Richard, I've read where some have had positive experiences and others....not so much. In my case I had a slight problem with the Quatro's while burning them in and the dealer came out the very next day to correct the problem. The day after that Richard himself called my cell phone and checked on how the Vandies were sounding and apologized for any inconvience. We chatted for about 15 minutes and asked if I would call him back once all was settled for an update of my opinion on how they were sounding. I have not called back as of yet, but will do so in the near future. In my case, as you can see, I am in the positive experience camp and a very satisfied customer.

Glen

Back