Colorado Get Together?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
Attention all Colorado Members!

I think there are 4 of us now - LaserMark, Shredder and Kaboomnash. We should plan to get together and do some system comparison, music swapping and communal beverage consumption.

Would also like to see who's up for the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in October - I'm already registered.

Reply here or send me a PM or e-mail.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. We can't let the Chicago and Florida guys show us up!

Rmaf

Would also like to see who's up for the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in October - I'm already registered.
I was thinking of going -- noticed that ML wasn't listed as an exhibitor :confused: but it seems like more of the big manufacturers are getting on the bandwagon -- a welcome relief from CES ;)

Tim, As I said last nite, I hope to make this years RMAF a reality !

Should know for sure by Labor Day.

I'm seriuosly considering the doing RMAF this year.

I'm planning on attending as well, but haven't finalized my travel dates yet.

Rmaf

This was my first experince at the RMAF. I only went for a few hours Sunday. All I can say is WOW!!!!! I only saw a fraction, it was unreal. But I must snicker a bit. The $380,000 speakers (Acapella) come on. I'll definately spend more time there next year. I found some new listening material, which I didn't even think about that happening. After listening to some of the systems. My system sounds like a monkey and stick with a nail in it spinning vinyl and my speakers are from a 1950 Dodge.

Back