funny ad on the 'Gon

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eknuds01

Reaction score
This is an ad description for a CJ PV5 pre-amp:

I hate you...living like a fool! You've been looking your whole life for true happiness---a loving marriage, terrific kids,fulfilling job, true blue friends...well wake up my friend, these are all stone cold dead ends! What's the answer? The delicious taste of CJ's filet mignon of preamps---the PV-5. Women will want you and men will want to be like you as you FINALLY gain social acceptance. Reviews for this preamp gush forth like running water and in this shape(8/10) they're hard to find. The best things in life aren't free....they're $675 plus 3% paypal. Boxed like it is headed for a war zone. Local pickup in Kingsport TN. Check my other ads. Oh yeah...P.S. you're ugly too!

:p

I feel kinda hurt now after reading that....:sad:

The PV5 was my first high end preamp back in 1987 and it started this sickness from which I never recovered. Yes it was flawed but ALWAYS served the music. If it wasn't how music sounded it was how music SHOULD have sounded! I will always love this thing.

Back