More Volts = More / better sound?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Following this interesting thread I have a few questions concerning HV supply on my Aerius (not i)
What is the correct HV Voltage?
Does the Aerius have a self adjusting HV bias circuit?
Does the HV Voltage drop with time (years)?

My Aerius lacks a bit high frequencies. As the panels were renewed a year ago it should not be the panels themselves.

Can someone provide me with a detailed explanation and a scematic showing where and how to measure which voltage to trace a possible faulty component?

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Question, with increase in spl, aren’t you creating an imbalance between panels & woofer ?

Hi,

Following this interesting thread I have a few questions concerning HV supply on my Aerius (not i)
What is the correct HV Voltage?
Does the Aerius have a self adjusting HV bias circuit?
Does the HV Voltage drop with time (years)?

My Aerius lacks a bit high frequencies. As the panels were renewed a year ago it should not be the panels themselves.

Can someone provide me with a detailed explanation and a scematic showing where and how to measure which voltage to trace a possible faulty component?

Thanks guys.

Hi,

I am still waiting for sone of your expert opinions and explanations, Please.

I think that Jonathan (JonFo) would be pretty well suited to tackle your questions. Maybe you could send him a message.

Latest posts

Back