Cool Article about ML on CNBC that has a link to us!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAweet! You're big time now Tom!

The article..... not too good. But any publicity is good publicity right?! :)

Last edited:
I agree, article didn't really do justice to ML's, nor high(er) end audio at all.

On another note, the July/Aug issue of Sound&Vision proclaims "Vinyl Lives" on the cover, saying "Welcome to the Turntable Revival". They review three TT from $329 to $9800! I'm not into vinyl, but it's nice to see this growing interest in the mainstream mags. Maybe there is hope for a resurgence in high-end audio after all!

I thought it was a pretty decent article. He must have wrote that in a hurry since there a few typos (who is Jo-Lo...I think he meant J-Lo).

And what ML speakers currently go for 20k/pair? I thought the Summits were the most expensive pair at around 10 or 11k.

But it was nice to see a link to this site!!!

Erik

Attachments

• leather.JPG
    leather.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 459
Any publicity is good publicity.... and though the article wasn't as good as I'd hoped from a syntax and content standpoint, I thought it was a fun read that just goes to show that our little clan made a slight imprint the day we had the MEET! :D

Yes..not a really good article, and he should send people who are interested in Martin Logan products here

Oh man this guy is clueless "Jo-Lo"!? Seariously who's this guys editor?
But it gets a whole lot more bizarre with "So why does the audio sound so bogus? Tiny? Because it's coming out of a 6 inch or 10 inch TV speaker that's why?"
What friggin flat screen on earth has a ten inch speaker in it? Or even a six inch for that matter? How confused is this person and is he on drugs, and once again who is his editor?
Recommending a speaker you have never heard is pretty bad form to begin with but this here "review" well... it takes the cake.

Back