The Plaque

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
A couple of you asked for photos of the plaque that was presented to me Sunday night.

Here you go. Not sure where to put it yet. In my office by the computer where I work on the site or in my living room by my stereo.

Attachments

• ML Plaque.jpg
    ML Plaque.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 350
Awesome, Tom!!! I like the blue "M" insignia!

:)

Again, awesome my friend (er... my deep manly voiced friend)!

Joey

Congrats Tom...

I can't think of anyone who deserves greater recognition. The job you have done and continue to do for all of us is nothing short of awesome!

Hi Hip Horray! Hi Hip Horray! Hip Hip Horray!

Last edited:
Tom,

Very nice!!!

You deserve it and more for your tireless work. Thanks for giving as all a place to hangout virtually and in real life.

My congratulations, too! I was so happy for this site when I started researching my upgrade. (On the other hand, I ended up upgrading to Summits based on info from here. Hmmmmm. ;) )

Fantastic

That is one of the coolest things ever! You deserve that and more for dealing with all of us nut jobs.

I think all of us at the meet were absolutely thrilled to see you get that plaque. You definitely deserve the recognition. And I vote for placement by the Stereo. Ultimately, that's what it's all about.

Pics of it by the stereo Tom!

I wanna see the plaque and your system...

Oh, and I got that entire plaque presentation on DVD... once I figure out how to use this MAC system, I'll start sending it out.

Joey

Ha! That's what Kerry said!! too funny.

That IS funny. When you first posted the plaque picture, I said to myself..... That looks alot like the ST symbol..... but I'll just keep it to myself lest I appear to geeky...... It's nice to know I'm NOT alone. :D

Latest posts

Back