ML 'SuperFans' connect in Lawrence, KS

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So very cool!!

I just wanted to say I had a super time. It was so nice not thinking about work, meeting new friends and getting to know in person all the wonderful people that make up the Martinloganowners community. Thanks to everyone for making this wonderful experience for me.

“We’re geeks — we’re audio geeks,” said D’Acquisto......

That is soo offensive! I cannot believe you would call us members such things!!!!

Just kidding, that quote pretty much sums us up :p

I've been trying for 30 mins, but most of the pics are not saving in the page view (might be how the frames are used in their website). I hope somebody else has more luck.

BTW... check out the comments being left following the story. Rather than ALL of us thanking them (and the town) for their hospitality, perhaps Tom, Dave, or Tim can post a single comment on behalf of all of us.

First, the LJWorld newspaper.

Next, The Absolute Sound.

Afterwards, the New York Times and CNN interviews.

Glad to be part of this group

It was fun to spend some time with those who made the trek to Lawrence. Sorry I didn't have time to spend on Saturday, but I'm glad I met many of you Sunday at dinner and Monday on the ML tour.

Thanks again to Tom for managing the process...and Joey for his idea to have this thing!:bowdown:

If you're ever in S Florida, be sure to let me know.

Barry

Barry!

Glad to have talked to you, if not only for a little bit. However, it was indeed fun and thanks for the kudos. It was Tim and Dave (and of course, Mr Prez) who got this whole thing off and rockin'.

Anyway, if I'm ever in Florida.... I know I won't be alone. There's a bunch of you guys down there from Craig, Ray, you, Alan, and many others! I the Florida contingent is larger than the Chicago bunch. :)

Joey

Latest posts

Back