Official Get Together Photo/Video Thread.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Hey guys. Put your links to photos & videos here in this thread.

Click HERE to see the 254 photos Kerry and I took.

I am uploading them to my Kodak Photo Gallery account and it will take some time to get them all up. Sorry I haven't titled them all. Will get to that later in the week.

If any of you would like the original of any of the photos you see here, please email me and let me know the name of the photo(s) you want and I will email them to you.. The camera I was using is 10 megapixel, so each photo is about 4 megabyes.

Thanks!

Tom.

Last edited:
Thanks Tom!

I certainly will get a hold of a few of those photos....

Meanwhile I'm going to go back to the drawing board and see how I can mass-produce these videos I have and send them to the members when time allows.

I'll post some of the photos I got also... I'm sure many others will do the same because we got a huge number of cameras covering almost every move we made out there! :)

Joey

ML Summit Veneer... maple...
DSC01441.jpg

ML Veneer choices... yes, there is a lot!
DSC01447.jpg

Yes... that is correct. That's Silver BEM!
DSC01448.jpg

Rail finish choices!
DSC01452.jpg

ML Summits.... Darth Vader style! Check out the RED Clear-Spars, baby!!!
DSC01475.jpg

Bunch of Xstat frames... Stage or Motifs....
DSC01467.jpg

Cabinet QC... notice the most common problems posted on the board by the guy...
DSC01459.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

I never knew there were this many rail choices for the airframe...
DSC01476.jpg

And I never knew you could have green, red, white, orange, or any LED color for the Summit's bling bling light show on the back....
DSC01477.jpg

Summit cabinets..
DSC01462.jpg

Vantage cabs...
DSC01461.jpg

Assembling a pair of super nice WALNUT Vantages! MmmmmMMMmmm... walnut! Would go perfect with a Walnut Eames Chair!!
DSC01540.jpg

Summit's woofer.... bigger and heftier than I thought! Dual magnets and a really generous voice coil!
DSC01506.jpg

Assembling the Stage...
DSC01495.jpg

The Vista's innards... notice that it is NOT point to point like the Vantages and Summits are.
DSC01516.jpg

Take note of the secret tool ML factory uses... Goo Gone! This is going to be my new avatar someday...
DSC01552.jpg

The testing room.. they run FR sweeps for any anomalies.... to EVERY SINGLE ML Speaker that leaves the factory! Insane QC!!!
DSC01555.jpg

The crossover (point to point) of the mighty Summits... *drool*....
DSC01492.jpg

DSC01484.jpg

Wayne's favorite Summits combination... the biker Summits clad in leather and chrome! A cool $20K for anyone who wants to ball-it-up! BTW, this pair is headed to Australia!
DSC01560.jpg

DSC01559.jpg

Thanks for posting Joey - I wish I was there (7).

Did they forget to tell me, those Leather Chrome summits were heading my way!

Here's RayGun & Joey watching a Vantage go together.

Attachments

• JoeyWatching.jpg
    JoeyWatching.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 454
The 'Cherian' Red Summit, love those red spars.

Attachments

• CherianRedSummit.jpg
    CherianRedSummit.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 493
Even Joey likes the Red Summit, I believe he's thinking: 'upgrade, must upgrade...'

Attachments

• JoeyRedSummit.jpg
    JoeyRedSummit.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 764
Hey Joey, is that a piece of CLX I spy in the background of post #7? It looks like an awfully large x-stat panel?!?!?

More likely an old CLS. I'm sure they were VERY careful to squirrel away any visual clues of the CLX prototype (still in development).

Latest posts

Back