Hey Toto, we're back in Kansas...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Hey all,

well we're in Kansas City... it was hot and humid around midnight when we landed. Midwest airlines is AWESOME!! Love flying them.

Alot of us will be taking photos, including me, but unfortunately I didn't bring my transfer cable, so I won't be able to upload mine until I return home.

Heading to Lawrence pretty soon....

Wish you were here! :D

Tom.

Hey all,

Kerry and I made it to Lawrence. Stopped at ML and got the goodie bags and met Devin Zell very briefly.

Tim and Dave are on their way... we'll get the rest of the stuff in the bags and we'll be set.

check your email for further updates...

Both the c0cktail party and dinner will be held in the Regency Ballroom D.

Tom.

Last edited:
Tom, thanks for the updates. Man, I wish I could have attended! I will for sure next year!

Last edited:
Bags are stuffed

Dave, his wife Shirley and I stuffed all of the goodie bags this evening with the things that we are providing, and did a quick count on the schwagg that we'll be giving away tomorrow night. Looks like every attendee will be receiving 2 schwagg items!

I DID bring my transfer cable, so I'll be posting pictures as I get a chance in relative real time.

Lawrence is a very cool mid-west college town. Just walking the streets tonight we found a bunch of clubs supporting live local music, as well as a couple of music stores , one selling vinyl. Fun Place. More to come tomorrow!

Attachments

• Bags 001.jpg
    Bags 001.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Joey and Cherian Have arrived let the fun begin!!! Room# 222

Rich and wife have arrived as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone. By the way, the ribs at "Famous Dave's" are really good. I may have to take a nap now. . .

The wings down at the bar aint bad either..... Cherian forced me to eat despite my trying to keep the weight off.

Joey :D

The wife and I are here as well, heading over to the Ballroom D :cool:

Kansas ~ Fun

:D Hi Everyone!

Up-dates... :D We want continuous up-dates. :D

It sounds like a blast away out there in Lawrence, KS... :D

Joey says that this is one AWESOME MEET!!!!!!!

You guys are missing out..... :D .

Joey

bbq time

Currently sitting with Alan, Joey, mitt, and 20 others at Vermont BBQ waiting. On the food to arrive.

The meet and greet was fun. It was great to meet everyone in person, even the wife is having a good time with the other girls.

Great to be in Lawerence.

Last edited:
Having lots of fun

Enjoyed the meet and greet. It's great fun getting to know everyone in person and putting faces to forum names. Lots of great conversation, cool schwag, and a fun cd swap. Looking forward to the rest of the weekend. It is nice that so many of us were able to make it, but there are still so many more that I wish could have come. Meeting everyone in person just re-emphasizes to me what a great forum we have.

Hey all,

great meet and greet c0cktail party. really great to see everyone and Karen Sanders Ware and her husband Keith were so fun to talk to!!

Lots of cool schwag from ML and the other sponsors.. CD exchange was fun and then we went to dinner and bopped around downtown.. went to a nice microbrew and chatted some more....

You guys who aren't here are missing a great time!!

Tom.

Hahahaha!!

It was surely fun today! I got to be a chauffeur for Tom and Cherian tonight. I was the designated driver and I had to drive around town in Cherian's manual Volvo S60R sport sedan. Now, considering this is less than my first week of stick experience, I stalled twice on my way to the restaurant and once on the way back.

Tom said I got a C+ the first time around and a B- on the way back.

:)

Joey

PS
You guys at home are DEFINITELY missing out!

Wish we could be there, maybe next time though!! Joey, you better brush up on those driving skills if you are going to be in the Z or G soon.
Have fun!

I am soooooo jealous of all of you. I really wanted to be there. Only the prospect of leaving for Europe in a few days helps me feel any better. Sigh.

Latest posts

Back