Saturday Nite Gathering

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only concern with that Tom is how do you know your not selecting something you allready have ? Granted you could then rexchange with someone else.

Here's a thought; as everyone enters the reception they turn in their CD (s) prior to getting their 'goody bag'.

Once they're all unwrapped, you can trade with someone else.. that's where the fun begins!! A beer and my CD for your CD.... etc.

My wife reads the words "C0cktail Party" for Saturday and is worried she has to dress up. I plan on showing up in shorts and a t-shirt.
I've assured her that it will be a casual event, but unless she sees it in writing, I don't think she'll believe me. Please help me out so I don't have to lug an extra suitcase for dress clothes.

As I'm typing this she says "Don't forget to ask about Sunday night too.":banghead:

My wife reads the words "C0cktail Party" for Saturday and is worried she has to dress up. I plan on showing up in shorts and a t-shirt.
I've assured her that it will be a casual event, but unless she sees it in writing, I don't think she'll believe me. Please help me out so I don't have to lug an extra suitcase for dress clothes.

As I'm typing this she says "Don't forget to ask about Sunday night too.":banghead:

I'm bringing casual dress for the most part. Shorts, tee shirts, speedo. I'll likely wear long pants and a button down shirt to dinner on Sunday - still likely to be jeans though. I was going to bring my tux, but it's at the cleaners.

Latest posts

Back