We're on Robert Harley's (The Absolute Sound) Blog!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
MartinLogan Enthusiasts to Converge on Kansas
June 8th, 2007 — By Robert Harley

June 8 - An independently run Web site for owners of MartinLogan electrostatic loudspeakers (www.martinloganowners.com) has organized a meeting at MartinLogan’s factory in Lawrence, Kansas on June 23–25.

The event was planned and financed by the enthusiasts, who will be treated to a factory tour and lunch. About 25 members of the group are expected to attend in the event’s inaugural year.

http://www.avguide.com/news/category/blog/

Sweetness!!!

I CANNOT WAIT TO GO!!!

Joey :D :music: :musicnote: :rocker:

Cool !!! now we must be sure to send TAS and Stereophile a little write-up plus pic or two after the event !!

Cool !!! now we must be sure to send TAS and Stereophile a little write-up plus pic or two after the event !!
Yup! I'd love to see our mugs on Stereophile.... that'd be hilarious! I'd frame it.

I heard that we might be on TAS print soon?

Can anyone confirm?

The local TV station and newspaper also covered our visit, and interviewed Tom! We're supposedly going to be on the evening news, and in print tomorrow. I'll try to post online links, if any. You KNOW it's a SLOWWW news day when WE are the featured story!

Good ol' Lawrence, Kansas.... entire police force is limited to 2 cars and the headline news is our Meet!

Back