Schwagg!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
Folks, the schwagg for the door prizes at the event banquet is starting to come in from our corporate sponsors!

We've got some big gun support and very cool audio stuff from the likes of Black Diamond Racing, Cardas Audio, McIntosh, Boulder Amplifiers, Ayre Audio, Moscode and VPI. Still finalizing a few deals as well.

Pretty sure there will be something for everyone at the banquet!

Folks, the schwagg for the door prizes at the event banquet is starting to come in from our corporate sponsors!

We've got some big gun support and very cool audio stuff from the likes of Black Diamond Racing, Cardas Audio, McIntosh, Boulder Amplifiers, Ayre Audio, Moscode and VPI. Still finalizing a few deals as well.

Pretty sure there will be something for everyone at the banquet!

Man, you guys are going to have a BLAST and bring home some COOL CHIT TOO! I wish I was going to be there!!! Have fun and think of me sweating my A$$ off in TX!

Got the Box-O-Stuff from Black Diamond Racing yesterday! Let's just say that DJ Casser at BDR has gone out of his way for us. Very cool!

:drool:

Back