Hey Chicago Group

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theWB

Reaction score
I know it's only been a month since our last get-together, But when opportunity arises!

Wife and small kids out of town weekend of June 15th - 17th.

Anyone interested in stopping by for a listen either Friday or Saturday night?

Working all day both days so it would have to be at night.

Count me in Friday works for me.

Cherian

Friday June 15th it is!
As it gets closer I'll Pm my address to anyone who's coming.

I will definitely try to make it as well. I will be finishing up 'on call' so I should be free for the night.

Count me in as well.

I will definitely try to make it as well. I will be finishing up 'on call' so I should be free for the night.

Count me in as well.

Great, That will be at least 4 of us Loganites.
Anytime after 6pm would be fine, I'm too lazy to BBQ so I'll probably just order some pizza!!

I am out of town for fathers day that week end, but we definitely should do it more regularly.

We should also do some pre amp and source shootouts.

I am out of town for fathers day that week end, but we definitely should do it more regularly.

We should also do some pre amp and source shootouts.

David,

I still owe you a mini-meet for the two of us. Sorry it's been hectic around here lately.

Joey

Problem, something important came up..... can't go tomorrow night Wayne and Cherian....

Sorry dudes... very sorry....

:( :( :( :mad:

Problem, something important came up..... can't go tomorrow night Wayne and Cherian....

Sorry dudes... very sorry....

:( :( :( :mad:
Too bad Joey
I decided to BBQ after all, Just marinated some Rib-eyes and Jumbo shrimp and threw them in the fridge before I headed off to work this morning.
You'll miss out on some good tunes and a good meal.

Wayne,

Should we look at rescheduling this for another time, when more people can make it?

Cherian

Wayne,

Thanks for the tunes, beer and grub. Your hospitality is most appreciated. I loved your system. Your system is what I am hoping to achieve one day.

Wayne,

Thanks for the tunes, beer and grub. Your hospitality is most appreciated. I loved your system. Your system is what I am hoping to achieve one day.

Cherian,
Thanks for coming by, wish we had more time to listen.
I see a music server in your future.:D
After you left we watched Sin City, missed a great flick and some awesome bass.

Sin City is a great movie. I own the DVD as well as all the original comics from the mid 90s. I love Frank Miller's writings.

Back