Hi New to forum

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBMGeek7840

Reaction score
Hi im new to the forum. Found this website while looking for information on martin logans. A local sound advice store(tweeter store) was closing so i decided to buy some equipment. I bought a pair of Scripts I which i will use as front L and R channels . A Martin logan Ticket for the center channel. A denon 4306 av receiver and a pair of ProSolutions(tweeter brand) inwall for the rears.And I almost forgot a Martin logan abyss subwoofer

Last edited:
Hello IBMGeek, I guess with that moniker your into computers as well as audio / HT ? Glad to hear you were able to score some well priced gear, enjoy the ride !!

????????????

Im trying to list the things i have so far to build a somewhat descent home theater. Also trying to receive some feedback on the system mainly the sound aspect.

I guess this is more of a sound forum than a home theater forum.

Last edited:
Im trying to list the things i have so far to build a somewhat descent home theater. Also trying to receive some feedback on the system mainly the sound aspect.

I guess this is more of a sound forum than a home theater forum.

There are PLENTY of us here who are HUGE HT enthusiasts... Some as much or even more so than 2 channel stuff. I use my system mostly for HT, not so much for audio and rarely for 2 channel... That is just me...

Welcome to the club. There are quite a few theatre guys here, but I guess it is a little more stereo-centric.

Enjoy your new purchases.

well im glad to hear that its a bit mixed. I was looking through the pictures and i saw a lot of stereo/music setups, so i assumed that it was mostly stereo oriented setups.:music:

Last edited:
:welcome:

Yep, quite a few of us are HT and computer geeks. I have two PC's in my HT equipment room. A Home Control PC and a Home Theather PC.
See my system #45

Sounds like you got a good deal on the store close-outs, keep us posted on how the assembly and setup of the system goes.

Back