Integrated BAT and Vantage

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Brian7500

Hello,

I am a new member who have not yet purchased my first set of Logans.

But I consider purchasing a set of Vantage in the very near future.

However, I am not certain of which amplifier I am going to buy.

I have somewhat fallen in love with the integrated Balanced Audio Technology VK-300x SE.

Will this be able to make the Vantages sing?

Thanks in advance for Your helping answers and congratulations to this nice site.

Hello,

I am a new member who have not yet purchased my first set of Logans.

But I consider purchasing a set of Vantage in the very near future.

However, I am not certain of which amplifier I am going to buy.

I have somewhat fallen in love with the integrated Balanced Audio Technology VK-300x SE.

Will this be able to make the Vantages sing?

Thanks in advance for Your helping answers and congratulations to this nice site.

Hola Brian and welcome. The Vantage has a sensitivity that any low power amp can drive them without any problem. The BAT amp will sing!. Go for them, you won´t be in any trouble. Many here, perhaps, will advise more power, but all depends of your liking and the size of your room. ML Vantages can play very loud, but also can play soft without loosing the size of the instruments and the stage. Mines are singing with 30W/ch only and the sound is outstanding. I am using tubes too. Happy listening,
Roberto.

I have a friend driving a pair of B&W 803Ds with the BAT 300 in a 13x16x9 room. Plenty of power for great dynamics. I think you would be happy with the Vantage/ VK 300. The Vantage are 4 ohm speakers and the VK300 effortlessly delivers 300 wpc at 4 ohms.

Last edited:
I also have a friend who is driving a set of Aeriu's I's with the BAT VK-300x with the 6H30 Super Tube option to great effect. No problem what so ever with this very sweet amp (but I am an unabashed BAT fan).

Back