Hi Everyone, my 1st Post and an Amp question!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 2202

Reaction score
I own a pair of Aerius i and for various reasons am looking to change my Amp, and am considering an Accuphase E212.

Has anyone any experience of running this amp with ML speakers?

I own a pair of Aerius i and for various reasons am looking to change my Amp, and am considering an Accuphase E212.

Has anyone any experience of running this amp with ML speakers?

Hola and welcome!...Accuphase is a truly high-end brand made at the far East. I don´t find any reason why not. If you can, try to listen it first with your system :rocker: and trust your ears. If you like it, then do your best!...happy listening,
Roberto.

Homer voice ON
mmmmm.... Accuphase.... :drool: :drool: mmmmm.
Homer voice OFF

Love their stuff, but not sure about the integrated with the Aerius. Specs (115W into 4 Ohms) indicate the amp might be a little weak for the older MLs such as the Aerius. However, Accuphase is notorious for their specs being very very consverative. If you can, try before you buy and let us all know what the outcome is.

Wish I could be more help...

Tom.

Last edited:
When I think Accuphase, I think tremendous build quality, even better sound and big $$$. Should sound really good with ML's...

Accuphase is good with just about any speaker.....in addition its a classic that retains value.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome and the replies.

I don't think it is going to be easy to try before I buy, so I think I will let this one go and stick with what I have for now.

I have heard nothing but good things about Accuphase equipment though so I must get to hear some soon. It is probably a bit more common in the UK than the USA, and from what I have seen on ebay is very popular in Europe, especially Germany.

Thanks for the welcome and the replies.

I don't think it is going to be easy to try before I buy, so I think I will let this one go and stick with what I have for now.

I have heard nothing but good things about Accuphase equipment though so I must get to hear some soon. It is probably a bit more common in the UK than the USA, and from what I have seen on ebay is very popular in Europe, especially Germany.

When you have Premier 11, why would you want an Accuphase integrated ?
On second thoughts, a Premier 8 (is that the name) would give you huge overhead and the speakers would really sing. In the test of ML SL3 in Stereophile they tried both CJ, and the 11 made music just fine, but the bigger amp really made a lot of difference, but, I think you will miss your CJ if you sell......

Last edited:
Back