Get Together Dinner.. Folks from ML will be joining us!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Here's a list of the folks from MartinLogan who we anticipate will be joining us for dinner at the Get-Together next month.

• Jim Power, Service Manager
  • David Allen, Vice President of Product Development
  • Keith Riley, Director of Operations
  • Scott Gribble, Quality Manager
  • David Penrod, Sales Manager (Dave may have a last minute trip to Russia)
  • Dennis Chern, Regional Sales manager (flying in from Florida for the event)
  • Devin Zell, Assistant Marketing Manager
  • Rob Zimmerman, Final Assembly Lead
  • Brain Bailey, Inside Sales Manager
  • Jeff Dearinger, Operational Engineer
  • Greg Dunham, Engineering Technician

This is subject to change, of course.

How often do you hear about a user group meeting this many people from the factory? I think this speaks volumes about MartinLogan as a company and I'm really really excited about this!

This is a great opportunity to exchange information directly with the mothership, so I urge any of you who are "on the fence" about attending to get registered!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!

Last edited:
I am SOOOO sorry I am having to miss this event!! :( You guys are going to have a BLAST!!

I think this is going to be an absolutely AWESOME event and I am so glad that I have finally registered for it. I am really looking forward to meeting you die-hard Logan fans in person and getting to know so many ML personnel. Anyone sitting on the fence needs to just go ahead and register for this event. What a great opportunity to have some fun and get to know so many people with such good taste in audio components. Thanks to Tom & Dave & Mitt and all who have worked to make this event a reality.

I am so bummed that I won't be able to attend this, but my wife and I leave on our Northern European cruise the 28th. Like I said though, hopefully this really is the first of annual get-togethers and I can catch next year's.

Enjoy it everybody! (sniff)

Last edited:
Anyone in the US who is not going is paying for me to come (From Australia)!

If you're not going you don't deserve 'logans!

WOW! Now that is impressive group from the ML staff to say the least! That list is well rounded as you can see from the titles Tom has included. I can see a lot of probing questions and great conversation with this group. Any ML related conversation is going back to the ML conference room for further consideration. In manufacturing, sales, and quality assurance we would call this customer feedback, continuous improvement...in other words, whats the word on the street about our product and what do we have to do to make it better.

I wish I could make this trip, I'll be away on vacation with the family. My loss...enjoy this one.

Sam

Back