NC listening get together

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah dudes, I was hoping I could join a meet, seeing as how I live just an hour or so from the NC border.

Somebody just needs to set a date and place and make it happen. :D

Yeah dudes, I was hoping I could join a meet, seeing as how I live just an hour or so from the NC border.

Somebody just needs to set a date and place and make it happen. :D

I haven't forgotten. I'm just waiting for it to calm down a bit at work. Let the season start and get underway....

BTW-so nobody would be disappointed I no longer have a ML system.

Last edited:
Well, I've got the rig pretty much tweaked and I'm pretty happy with it for now, BUT now my work schedule is all wonky, and I never really know when I'm going to be free on the weekends...

I'll like to try and plan for something here this spring though. We can grill some brats, have a few brews, and maybe watch some baseball or something...

BTW, "Treitz" has heard my rig (thanks for helping get the sub dialed in, bro!), and when I do have a "listening day" there will probably be a few folks from the "Carver forum" coming in as well, since I have so much Carver gear in the setup...

I'll keep you posted.

--Richard

I'll like to try and plan for something here this spring though. We can grill some brats, have a few brews, and maybe watch some baseball or something...
I'll keep you posted.

--Richard

Are you allowed to grill bad children? :devil:

jtwrace, if you still want to get together I am game. I have been following what has transpired but all in all, we are still both in the same hobby. Just LMK.

I wouldn't be opposed to holding a get-together at my pad either........BUT keep in mind, I do not have ML speak's. Please forgive me.

BTW, congrat's Tom on your purchase of his speak's!.

jtwrace, if you still want to get together I am game. I have been following what has transpired but all in all, we are still both in the same hobby. Just LMK.

I wouldn't be opposed to holding a get-together at my pad either........BUT keep in mind, I do not have ML speak's. Please forgive me.

BTW, congrat's Tom on your purchase of his speak's!.

Yes, I haven't forgotten. Just really busy. We'll do it.

What speakers do you have? I don't have ML's anymore either.

Focal 807v's and Tyler Acoustics Taylos 7U's currently running. More not being used and more on the way. Currently running with a mixture of tubed and SS gear and some custom amps will be hitting in short order.

Back