NorCal listening Party

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to hear your system. I'm a member of BAAS and located in Livermore

My System~

DIGITAL SOURCES
Sony CX90es
Monarchy Audio DIP
Sony DVPCX995V
Sony Playstation 3 (Blu-Ray)

PREAMP
Sony TAE-9000es

POWER AMP
Sunfire Signature Cinema Grand
HSU 190w Amp (2)

Cables
Monster, Better Cables, AudioQuest, etc,

Speakers
Martin Logan ReQuests – Front
NHT SC-1– Center
Martin Logan Aerius –Rear
Bag End – Infrasub 18 (2)
Hsu Subwoofer HRSW10 (2)

Other
Mitsubishi WS-65907 (ISF calibrated)
Dish Network VIP 622 High Definition DVR
MSNTV2
Philips ProntoPro NG TSU7000

Robots – lots of robots

Last edited:
Add a new Bay Area local to the group as I'd love to see and hear how your setups are and LEARN something about how ML owners really do it to get the best sound of each system. It's like trying to ride a bike again....you wobble a bit in the beginning then you start to get the hang of the whole tweaking thing!

Plan away!

Ok Bay Area guys... When should we do this?

How about NEXT weekend?? Jan 17 - 18 ....

We could meet at my place for some listening.... I'm in Hayward up in the hills near Cal State.

Tom.

Hi Tom & Bay Area MLers,

I'm in for next weekend, 1/16 or 1/17. I'll be happy to bring some goodies for the BBQ, too.

Best,

Rick

Looks like next Saturday it is. What time works for everyone? Early afternoon? 1 or 2 PM??

Everyone bring your favorite CDs or SACDs.... I'll email everyone the address this weekend.

Ok.. it will be fun, but remember, if I hear any comments about my cheesy CD player or receiver, you may get banned from the site!! :music:

Remember.. it's a work in progress. :eek:

I haven't used the PS3 to play music yet.. I wonder if it sounds better than the CD changer?!? hmmm. will have to try that this weekend...

Ok.. it will be fun, but remember, if I hear any comments about my cheesy CD player or receiver, you may get banned from the site!! :music:

Remember.. it's a work in progress. :eek:

I haven't used the PS3 to play music yet.. I wonder if it sounds better than the CD changer?!? hmmm. will have to try that this weekend...

Load your SB3 up with some Apple Lossless or FLACs and it might blow your CD changer out of the water! Just out of interest, try that too.....love to know the result!

Load your SB3 up with some Apple Lossless or FLACs and it might blow your CD changer out of the water! Just out of interest, try that too.....love to know the result!
I don't think it would take much to blow a CD changer out of the water ! :devil:

I actually used to have a McIntosh CD changer that was really nice, but since I got the SqueezeBox, I just never listen to CDs anymore.

Hey guys.. Everything is still a GO for tomorrow.

See you all here at my house!! Don't forget your CDs/SACDs... sorry, no black pizza. :(

Latest posts

Back