NorCal listening Party

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
OK all... Who's up for a Bay Area listening day?

Let's get two or three members and then spend several hours at each's house doing some listening to their system.

We can end up at my place in Hayward where we can BBQ some burgers and hot dogs before calling it a day.

Who's in and what dates work?

Tom,

Arent there like many audio societies in Cali? Like the BAAS?

Perhaps if no Logan owners are able to meet up for meets, perhaps you can join the other great audio clubs there... and show them some ML lovin'!

Joey :)

I wish I could!

Hi Tom,

If I were closer, I'd love to visit. Bummer. Hope you are loving your Pass Labs amp as much as I am.

G

OK all... Who's up for a Bay Area listening day?

Let's get two or three members and then spend several hours at each's house doing some listening to their system.

We can end up at my place in Hayward where we can BBQ some burgers and hot dogs before calling it a day.

Who's in and what dates work?

Tom,

If I was in the area, I'd go for sure!

Erik

Tom -- I'm about 90 miles away in Davis, which I think is just a little too far to be able to join in. It's also usually a problem as my wife would come along and most houses are not wheelchair friendly.

It sounds like a great idea, though!

Well, I'm in the Sacramento area, not too far from the Bay Area, that sounds like it could be a fun thing to do sometime. Let me know if you ever get something like that set up, I'll see if I can make it.

-capT

I live in Tracy so not too far for me either. I could be enticed out of my cave to listen. I'm not on this board as much as I used to be so e-mailing me directly would be best.

Good luck!

Well I'm back more often again and after all the buzz with ML tour a local listening club sounds better and better. Tom, lets not let your idea die!

I'd love to have everyone over to my house for a BBQ and listening party, but things are kinda hectic right now..

Maybe later in the month..

I'd love to have everyone over to my house for a BBQ and listening party, but things are kinda hectic right now..

Maybe later in the month..

That sounds great! We could use your listening party to organize others, maybe start a rotation.

well ill be at my parents(sunnyvale) this weekend (through the 9th or 10th of july actually), but it sounds like you are pretty busy now. but if, down the road, you chose a date i can get enough time off of work (which im using a bunch of time now for my trip back east, probably wont be for awhile).

and besides, im sure my parents would to have me around the house for a day or two : D

hope this all works out, i really do, but with school and work and well a 4 hour drive, it will be tough

~greg

Well it looks like a NorCal get together will be pretty small. :( Perhaps if we have one, even if it's small, maybe it will generate some spark for future gatherings.

I live in Washington State but have an office in the Bay Area (Mt. View) and would gladly stay over or take some time out to connect live with some of you folks.

Well Mt View is just next door to where I work, Sunnyvale! BTW, when I was in the Navy I lived in Washington for 3 years: Port Orchard, Bremerton, and Kingston. Had a great time but it sure was a change from Hi!

Hi Tom and All,

I live in Sacramento. I'd love to attend any NorCal ML Fest. If one is planned in the future, please let me know!

Rick

Well Mt View is just next door to where I work, Sunnyvale! BTW, when I was in the Navy I lived in Washington for 3 years: Port Orchard, Bremerton, and Kingston. Had a great time but it sure was a change from Hi!

Small World as they say.

Tom, are you still up for a local meet?

I'm a long-time lurker here and recently bought a pair of SL3.

Latest posts

Back