Hello Everyone,Vantage owner here

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

manojrc

Hello ML lovers,

I'm a current ML Mosaic owner and just recieved my vantages.I'm driving vabtage using kinergetics KBA-280..( Its a wonderful, pure class A amp ).Wondering which cable works well with vantage?I'm planning to get AZ Satori.Any comments?

Thanks & Regards,
manoj

Welcome ! another happy SS Class A owner diving Vantage's I see. Glad your happy with it, original owner ??

Hello ML lovers,

I'm a current ML Mosaic owner and just recieved my vantages.I'm driving vabtage using kinergetics KBA-280..( Its a wonderful, pure class A amp ).Wondering which cable works well with vantage?I'm planning to get AZ Satori.Any comments?

Thanks & Regards,
manoj

Listen, listen, listen. Try the most variety you can so that you nail down the sonics you prefer. I am not familiar with Acoustic Zen, so I can't offer any comments there. However, with the amp you have (and not knowing what else you have on your system) I would probably experiment with silver cables to try and extract the most refinement I could on the top end. What sources are you using and what cables do you have there?

I think I'm bidding on your Mosaics on Ebay =D

My $801 has been out bid though :(

I *Really* want Vistas or Vantages anyway, so I should be patient.

-Allen

Thanks

Thanks everyone for your kind replies..I'm planning to get some silver cables.
Currently I'm using a cheap DVD player with built in pre..Planning to replace it with a shanling.Where is my tax return?

Regards,
manoj

Back