Chicago Spring 2007 Meet

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burke

Reaction score
Let's get all the Chicago area members together for a spring time meet.

Most weekends in April have been mentioned.

I will be happy to host in the western burbs. about any Saturday in April.

Cherian can only make the 7th or 28th, (out of country). Those are fine for me. The 7th is next weekend and Easter Saturday, but not a problem for me.

Keep in mind that April 8th is Easter Sunday, and that I will be out of town from the April 14 to the 22nd. So in April the 7th and the weekend of the 22nd and then any weekend after May 10 will work for me. Most weeknights after 6:00 pm will also work for me. I can even take a weekday off given enough notice.

I work every Saturday, but with enough notice I can cut out early for the day.
Would be willing to host a get together either April 28th or May 12th.
Any Sunday afternoon would be okay also.

Usually I'm free on weekends.... unless something is up like I'm going out or if I have family stuff.

Call days are over for now, so I'm not seeing any weekend calls for the near future. Only thing we have to watch out for are exams... if the exam is nearby, then the weekends are packed with studying sessions instead of goofing off with MLO members sessions. :)

Freelancing

Due to the benefits/drawbacks of mainly freelancing, my schedule is supremely open. :( I am good for any of those weekends so far, easter is sunday, so the saturday b4 is alright with me. As I think I have said before, the video/pictures are covered.... Whenever is good for everyone else, I am 99% good to go. :rocker:

Can't wait!:cheers:

An old and dear college buddie of mine lives just outside of Chicago, and I've been looking for an excuse to come out and visit him. Depending on the date you guys actually decide on, I might "kill two birds with one stone", and stop in for your meet, if it's OK...

We DC/Baltimore area ML folk are growing into quite a fun little group, and I'd LOVE the chance to see what y'all out there in Chi-town are up to!

--Richard

April 7th would be good for me... but Wayne cant make it.... :(.

Joey

April 7th would be good for me... but Wayne cant make it.... :(.

Joey

Sounds like the 7th is good for everybody except me,BUT for another chance to listen to the glorious Summits I could probably cut out of work around 2pm. Currently I work on the south side of Chicago. Could probably get to the western suburbs within an hour. So if we got together at 1pm or later I could definatley make part of it.
:cheers:

Last edited:
April 7th works for me as well....or the 22nd. I guess Im saying that Im open. I dont post much around here, but I read just about everything...so hopefully Im still welcome to join you all. Looking forward to it.

cb

Sorry guys my trip to China got moved up from April 7th to the 15th. So I am out. Sorry. Any other dates?

Ooooh... Cherian's out....

Dang..... we might need to pick another date guys. We got Cherian and Wayne out, 2 of the big honchos.

Perhaps sometime around the 22nd of April?

How about Saturday April 21st or Sunday April 22nd?
Alternate: Saturday April 28th or Sunday April 29th?

Western Burbs (Wheaton).

The weather should be nice enough and we can grill out around 4 or 5 PM.

Last edited:
We outta do what they did for the Maryland get together, Pick a day far enough in the future for people to make plans.

Sounds like we have a bunch interested in attending.

I can attend anytime with a 2 week notice over
the next 2 months except May 5th, sons first communion,
or Mother's Day.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and to listening to
some tunes with people who enjoy music as much as I do.
:cheers:

I agree let's set a date. April 28th is four weeks out. which is hopefully enough time for everyone. May is staring to get busy for me already. So I would like th e last weekend in April.

4/28.... looks pretty good to me too. I'll double/triple check...

Joey

Back