Get those Cats off the speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philox

Reaction score

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,382
Last edited:
Compelling and Rich

That tweak is EXCELLENT!!!!!! I can just see the lil creatures looking at the tape.... head ****ed to the side.....puzzled.

Priceless tweak for those of us with lil ones.

Once I found one of the cats on top of the SL3 panel :eek1: and another time when I got home from work I found a SL3 on its side. Of coarse I can't prove it was done by one of the cats because I live in southern California...it may of been a small earth quake. :think:

Dog knocked over my rear speakers yesterday, she was sleeping wrapped around one of them. The tape works well, it is all over most of my furniture too.

TheBobGoat, Dogs maybe a different story as well as the Acsents which have a slanted bass container. :)

We once had an inside tree in a bedroom that attracted some small flies, so we put on some fly tape over the tree and closed the door. A few days later our cat came downstairs meowing covered with the fly tape. I had to hold her down and cut the tape off of her. How she got past the closed door is amazing. The tape on the SL3 is normal paper tape, it won't stick like the fly tape. The cats just hit the tape with their paws and stay away

Last edited:
One of my cats thinks the ASC tube traps in my listening room are his personal gym! Better than scratching furniture though.

Great idea, but won't the tape vibrate at it resonant frequency completely destroying any hope of magical sounds coming from the speakers?

Just kidding guys. Great idea for us with currious kittys.

Back