Strathmore in Bethesda, MD

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DTB300

Reaction score
I have been to this place many times to hear the NSO and BSO play. I have also been to the Kennedy Center here, and the Strathmore is a much better place for acoustics and listening to music. I finally found a picture of the place from the back of the stage (seats are behind and above the stage) looking out toward the main seats and thought I would share with everyone. If you live in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area you deserve to treat yourself to listen to some music at Strathmore Hall. I have sat in the Mezzanine and also in the rear section on the floor and both have excellent sound.

Attachments

• photoalbum03.jpg.jpg
    photoalbum03.jpg.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 69
not as cool looking, but great sounding is the Krannert Center at the University of Illinois Champoo Banana. We played there a few times back in middle school.

lg_kcpa.jpg

not as cool looking, but great sounding is the Krannert Center at the University of Illinois Champoo Banana. We played there a few times back in middle school.

lg_kcpa.jpg

Champoo Banana? That is AWESOME!

What's their mascot?

Back